AVS Video Converter Review & Download
For those looking for a powerful and fast tool for converting videos on Windows, AVS Video Converter is a great choice, recommended by many software review websites and test labs.
The application is from the famous AVS4YOU, owned by Online Media Technologies LTD., which is very well-known for their various products and programs in the video, audio and multimedia category.
This video converter application is especially powerful in converting to FLV format, which is one of the most used video formats on the web. It gives you FLV outputs with much smaller file size compared with other similar products in the market. It also does the task very quickly.
- Main video formats support – most video formats used in different applications and websites are supported by this great video conversion tool. They include: AVI (Xvid, DivX, etc.), HD Video (WMV HD, MPEG-2 HD, Blu-ray video, etc.), 3GP, MP4, VOB, DVD, Real Video (RMVB, RM), FLV, H.264, H.263, and GIF.
- Compatibility with different devices – the software comes with ready to use settings for video conversion for devices such as Android phones and tablets, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Amazon Kindle, Sony PSP, etc. New devices such as Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 5S, and Sony PS4 is also included in the software video output settings.
- HD video formats support – using the AVS application it’s possible to convert and edit HD files. So video files produced by HD Cameras such as MPEG-2 HD, AVCHD, M2TS/MTS, and AVI HD could easily be converted with it.
- DVD/Blu-ray creation – it enables users to easily burn DVD or Blu-ray discs. It also offers tools for adding menus, applying video effects, cutting, and so on.
- Supporting multilingual – the software interface isn’t available in only English language. Other languages such as Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Russian, etc. are also available.
Also, the application provides online video sharing as well. This feature is especially more suitable for those novice users who don’t know how to upload their video files saved on their hard drives to video sharing or their own websites.
The software is available to download for free for Windows systems. It supports all versions up to Windows 10. Unfortunately, there is no compatibility for other operating systems such as Linux or Mac OS X.
The free version is actually a trial software with all the functions and features of the full AVS Video Converter application. The only difference is the watermark you got over the converted videos with the unpaid software. Of course, after buying the program, this limit will be removed.
There are two options for subscriptions: 1 year and Unlimited. For a price of $39 you’ll get access to this software, as well as other popular AVS tools and software, for a period of one year. In the ‘Unlimited’ option, there is no time limit for accessing and using the applications, but it costs $59.
The company also provides 30 day money back guarantee.
System requirements & download
Before downloading AVS Video Converter tool it good to know the minimum system requirements in order to avoid ending up with a software incompatible with current system configuration and settings.
- CPU: At least 1.86GHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 1GB minimum
- Needed installed software: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher, Windows Media Player 11 or later, and in order to upload to Apple devices such as iPhone and iPod, Apple iTunes is also required.
The following link could be used to download the software: http://download.avs4you.com/distributives/AVSVideoConverter.exe