How to Download Videos with 4K Video Downloader Software
These days, many users need to download videos from different sources and websites on the internet. Here, we will be talking about a superb software with which you can download videos from various popular video services such as TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, Likee, etc. all for free.
What is 4K Video Downloader Software?
The 4k video downloader software is an application that can be used to download videos from the internet. It’s a helpful solution for those who love watching videos anytime, anywhere and even offline.
There are 2 versions of this software – the free version for which you do not need to pay anything, and the paid version which is a premium version. The free version itself is amazing as it permits you to download videos for free, so the free version might just be what you want.
The premium version offers some extra benefits such as no ads, unlimited number of downloads, priority support, and channel subscriptions.
You can save full YouTube channels and playlists in various audio or video formats and in high resolution. You can also download YouTube Mix to Watch Later, in addition to private playlists and liked videos from YouTube.
Plus, the software allows users to automatically download new videos from your favorite channels.
4K Video Downloader distinguishes itself from the other video download services. This is because it is not like the other applications that promise you video downloads from the internet, but turns out to be a publicity stunt or trick to get your details or make you see ads.
This software is not a web service; rather, it is a comprehensive desktop application that helps you download your favorite videos from off the internet.
Downloading videos with the software is very easy and simple: all you need to do is getting the link from the internet. After that, in the software, just click on ‘Paste Link.’ That’s all!
For more details on download instructions, let’s head on to the next section.
How to Download Videos with 4K Video Downloader
The process can be explained with an example of downloading a YouTube video.
- Step 1) Go to YouTube and copy the link of any video you want to download. Then launch the software.
- Step 2) As soon as you copy the link of the video, it will be automatically detected by 4K video downloader and the paste button with the red icon of YouTube will be enabled. It will start parsing the video as soon as you click on the Paste button.
- Step 3) Once the clip is ready to download, a lot of options will be shown to you. You can select the ‘Extract Audio’ or ‘Download Video’ option. You can choose the format in which you want to download the video. One of the formats there is mp4. You can also select the quality of the video – low resolution, normal quality, or HD.
- Step 4) After selecting any of the options there, click on the Download button and the video will start downloading.
- Step 5) Once the download is complete, it will be enlisted. Click on the three vertical dots you will see on the right side and options will be displayed to play the video, copy the link address, show it in the folder, open the video in the browser, remove, or delete the video.
You could also download a whole playlist from YouTube. The tutorial for this, along with lots of other download instructions and video guides could be found on the 4Kdownload website.
The ability of this tool is cool as it helps you download videos and audios in high resolutions from all the popular websites for video hosting – YouTube, Daily motion, Flick, TikTok, Likee, etc!
Other cool features of the software
In addition to the above options given to users for downloading videos from YouTube, TikTok, Vimeos and other popular video and social networking websites, the 4K Video Downloader comes with other features as well.
- Smart mode feature: for more settings and advanced options (e.g. bulk download, subtitle language, etc.) in order to make saving videos on your system even easier.
- 360° videos download: enjoy the VR experience with 360° videos from your system without the need to connect to the internet.
- 3D video download: stereoscopic 3D videos could now be watched offline using the software.
And even, that’s not all you could find in this amazing program. There are lots of more features which you could find when using the application, once you download and install it on your system.
It’s good to note that, as one of the great advantages of using 4K Video Downloader, the software is compatible with different systems and operating systems. In other words, users of macOS (10.13 or higher versions), Microsoft Windows (32-bit & 64-bit versions), and Ubuntu could easily download the software from 4kdownload.com website and install it on their computers.