Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Review & Download (Win, Mac, Linux)
Many software review and comparison websites such as CNET and TopTenReviews recommend Stellar Phoenix recovery software as one of the top items in its category. That’s because it is produced by one of the best brands in the market with lots of useful tools and features for getting back and restoring data.
- Deleted/lost files recovery – Stellar software could be used to get back data supporting about 300 different file formats (including photos, videos, music files, documents, emails, etc.). The application is also compatible with main files systems such as FAT, ExFAT, and NTFS. It scans the entire hard drive, external hard disk or any other storage device or specified volumes to search for lost information and files. Advanced options – such as the info about the date and size of the files – are provided by the program to help better search for the deleted files.
- Corrupted storage devices undelete – Even when the storage device is corrupted and not functioning normally, the application could retrieve the data. Different memory card types are supported like SD cards (Micro SD, Mini SD, and SDHC), Flash cards, and CF cards.
- Cell phone recovery – the software could restore all the files and information lost on the phone’s memory card. No need to pay extra for additional tool.
- Cloning/imaging hard disk – with the help of this option users could create an image of their hard drive which exactly matches the data on the storage device. This is especially useful in situations which backing up a hard drive is required.
- Files compression – sometimes, especially when dealing with large volumes of lost data, it’s very hard to find a storage space big enough to include the retrieved files. Using compression option makes it much easier to do the disk space saving and recovery at the same time.
- Undeleting emails – this feature makes it possible to restore deleted emails in PST or DBX file formats.
- Recover DVD/CD – using this software, users with damaged or scratched optical discs (e.g. DVD or VCD) could easily recover their data and files.
- Photo recovery – no matter how those precious images were lost and what was their file type (gif, png, jpg, etc.) the Stellar Phoenix application could bring back those pictures from USB drive, flash card, SD card, and any external or internal hard drive.
Download & install
Stellar Phoenix is compatible with all main operating systems. Therefore, there are three related products in this category for these OSs: Windows Data Recovery, Mac Data Recovery, and Linux Data Recovery.
The Windows version could be installed in all Win versions from XP to 10. Two popular versions of this product are ‘Home’ ($49) and ‘Professional’ ($99). The Home version includes all basic features such as multiple file formats supporting and compression. For more advanced features such as RAW recovery, emails undelete, DVD/CD restore, and hard drive cloning, users need to choose the Professional package.
To install the program on Mac OS X (all versions including El Capitan 10.11) powered systems including Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, Pro, and iMac you should consider the Mac version which comes in two normal ($99) and ‘Platinum’ ($125) editions. Both editions contain all main recovery solutions such as RAW recovery, partition recovery, media imaging, Boot Camp support, encrypted disk recovery, and so on. ‘Platinum’ product includes some volume optimizing tools such as Mac volumes repairing and disk permissions.
The ‘SOHO’ ($79) edition is intended for Linux users and includes all key functionalities such as deep scanning and hard drive cloning.
Free trial of the software could be downloaded and installed so that the lost files could be scanned and previewed. Of course, to actually undelete those found files the full version of the software is required.
Download the Windows free trial: http://download.stellarinfo.com/stellar/StellarPhoenixWindowsDataRecoveryHome.exe
Download the Mac free trial: http://download.stellarinfo.com/stellar/StellarPhoenixMacRecoveryIntel.dmg.zip
Download the Linux free trial: http://download.stellarinfo.com/stellar/StellarPhoenixLinuxDataRecovery.exe