How to Take a Screenshot on Google Pixel
If you are reading this, you must be looking forward to know how to take screenshots in your Google Pixel smartphone. Google Pixel is a device that offers stock Android. It is the purest form of Android available, without any modifications.
Therefore, the process that you have to follow in order to take screenshots from your Google Pixel is quite different as well. However, we will be providing you with all the steps and you just need to follow them to get your job done.
And yes, no matter what’s your Google Pixel, even Google Pixel 2 or 3, you could still capture a nice view from your screen.
Steps to take a screenshot
You need to grab your Google Pixel to hands and follow the below-mentioned steps. Then you will be able to take screenshots from it without any hassle. Let’s assume that you have the Google Pixel in your hand and you have turned it on.
Now follow these steps in order:
1) Navigate to the screen or page where you need to take a screenshot. You don’t need to close out any web pages or apps in order to capture an image from the screen.
You just need to make sure that your Google Pixel is showing what exactly you need to capture in the screenshot. You will only be able to get what you can see into the screenshot as well.
2) Now you need to locate the power button of your Google Pixel device. You can find this on the right hand side of the mobile.
You will also be able to find the dual volume buttons. Power button is the single, large button that you can find on the side of your device. Once you locate the buttons, you need to press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously.
You need to make sure that you press and hold these buttons for few seconds. You might need a bit of practice to get the job done right at the very first time.
3) When you hold the two buttons for few seconds, you will be able to see a flicker or a sign on the screen.
This indicates that the screenshot is successfully captured. You will also be able to see the screenshot icon on the notification bar located in the top. If you had sounds enabled, you will be able to hear the capturing as well.
When you pull down the notification bar, you will be able to see the screenshot preview. All these indicate that capturing the screenshot was successful.
How to review your screenshot
After capturing the screen view on Google Pixel, you will come across the need to review it quickly and see how it looks.
In order to get the job done, you will need to swipe down and expand after you see the notification. Then you will be able to see the complete picture that was captured. You can review the screenshot in detail as well.
This will also provide you with the chance to share the image taken from the mobile’s screen with another person or a group. Or else, you will be able to delete the screenshot.
How to go through the screenshots
After you capture few screenshots, you will come across the need to go through them and review. Following are the steps that need to be followed in order to go through the screenshots that you have captured.
- You need to open the Photos app on your Google Pixel. Photos App is the app in your Google Pixel, which is indicated by the Pinwheel Logo.
- Now you need to find the folder called Screenshots. You will be able to see all the screenshots in this folder. They will be sorted depending on the date of capture. You can open any screenshot out of them and review it. Or else, you can also share the screenshot or delete it.
You don’t need to download a third party app to capture screenshots in Google Pixel. Instead, you will be able to find a default feature. You just need to follow these steps and it can help you to get the job done without any hassle at all.