With so many mobile phone monitoring and spy tools and software on the web, it may be a difficult task for many users to choose an app which is right for them. SpyBubble has lots of customers which decided to download this app because of its functionality, features and great tools.
Please continue to read this review before deciding whether this app is STILL suitable for you.
SpyBubble features and options
- Call log tracking – access and view call history containing numbers, and the time and duration of each call.
- Emails tracking – this lets you view all the emails (incoming or outgoing) with all relevant details.
- SMS monitoring – all the sent/received text messages by the phone/tablet is readable for you. Plus, SpyBubble has a unique feature which enables you to spy on a device without internet connection. The “Redirect Text Messages” lets you monitor the target phone activities.
- Location tracking – track the user of the targeted device on the map, for any given time and date you want. You could also find out their travel route using an option with the same name.
- IM apps monitoring – enables you to spy on chat conversations and details using following instant messenger apps: iMessage, WhatsApp, and BBM.
- Spying on Internet activities – keep track of websites visited on the device’s browser.
Other features include viewing multimedia files such as images, videos, and audios, calendar activities and contacts, and remotely device controlling.
Just remember that you get access to all these tools and options after you buy, download and install the software on the device you want to monitor or spy on. Then you could login to your SpyBubble control panel to get all the information you want.
SpyBubble compatible cell phones and tablets
- Windows Mobile versions 5.x and 6.x
- Android 1.0 or later versions
- iPhone OS 2.x and later versions and iPad
- BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or later versions
- Symbian S60 3th edition (feature pack 1 or 2) and 5th edition
The price tag for SpyBubble is just about $50 for a 3-month period which is very affordable compared to some other spying applications out there on the market.
SpyBubble lacks many great features such as apps/websites/phone numbers blocking, SIM card change notification, or keyword search alert.
The software used to be completely undetectable by the user of the smartphone or tablet the app was installed on. This feature is especially important when, for example, you don’t want your teenager or kid learns that you’re keeping tab on them. But this option is no longer provided by the program, and in addition, the user gets daily notification messages about the app.
Also, their customer support isn’t very great since they don’t offer any phone support which may annoy many current and future users.
Important notice: at current time, the official website of SpyBubble has stopped selling the software for some system improvements, as they say. Many experts and reviewers no longer recommend using this software as well. So you could check out other apps in the phone tracking and monitoring category to choose the right software for your needs.