Looking for a 4K LED TV but don’t know whether to spend around $1000 on a 65-inch TV or $300 on a 43-inch TV? Here we present our top selection for 4K smart TVs from brands like Sony, Samsung, LG and so on.
Below is the selected list for 4K TVs. All of these products cost less than $1000, so it would be more affordable to choose one of these when shopping for an UHD LED TV.
And it’s good to note that all these reviewed 4K TVs are 2016 models from their manufacturers.
Samsung UN55KU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD
Currently, Samsung is the best-selling brand for Full HD and 4K TVs around the world. In addition, most of the high quality LED TVs are manufactured by this powerful companies, allowing millions of customers worldwide to enjoy the excellent picture while watching their favorite movies and TV series.
This product is equipped with a quad-core processor allowing easier and quicker access to favorite content.
Specs & features:
- Smart View: allowing to share content between a mobile device and TV
- Smart Remote
- Cloud Gaming
- UHD Upscaling Picture Engine
- Inputs: 2 USB & 3 HDMI
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Smart Functionality
- Refresh Rate: 120CMR (Effective)
There is a wide range of sizes available for this Samsung 4K TV: 40, 43, 50, 55, 60, 65 and 70 inch.
To purchase this 55-inch Samsung TV from Walmart or Best Buy it costs $797.99 and $799.99 respectively.
Sony XBR43X800D 43″ Class 4K HDR Ultra HD
When it comes to TV brands, everyone is familiar with Sony’s high quality products. So, enjoying authentic and vibrant images is truly possible with Sony Ultra HD TVs.
- Supporting Google Play apps such as Pandora, Hulu, Amazon Video, Netflix and YouTube
- Accessories Included: Table Top Stand (Separate, requires assembly), IR Blaster, AC Power Cord Spec, AC Power Adaptor, Batteries and Remote Control
- Inputs: 3 USB and 4 HDMI
- Smart Functionality
- Refresh Rate: Motionflow XR 240 (Effective), 60Hz (Native)
This 4K TV by Sony is listed for sale at amazon.com for $648. Another 49-inch size of this TV is also available for $798.
LG Electronics 55UH6150 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD
With a resolution four times higher in comparison to Full HD TVs, users could enjoy watching 4K videos and movies (8.3 million pixels) on an LG 4K Ultra HD TV.
Some of the features of this LG LED TV:
- 4K Upscaler: increasing all videos resolution to near-4K quality
- UHD Mastering Engine: Enhanced clarity, contrast and color
- True Black Panel: providing deeper black levels due to antiglare film
- IPS Panel
- High Dynamic Range Content compatibility (HDR Pro)
- Inputs: 1 Ethernet, 1 RS232C, 1 Optical, 1 Composite, 1 Component, 1 RF, 1 USB and 3 HMDI
- Smart Functionality: webOS 3.0
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Effective)
The LG official website has listed this 4K TV with a $699 price tag. Other available sizes are: 60 and 65 inch.
TCL 55US5800 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku
The US popular streaming service, Roku, in partner with TCL (a best-selling TV brand), offer the latest in 4K design and technology in their smart TVs. The 5800 series smart LED TV comes with a quad pedestal stand made of aluminum and silver metallic finish.
- Roku app: users could turn their tablets or smartphones into a Roku remote using the free mobile app by Roku. Features include voice search, adding new channels and browsing.
- Casting: this option enables customers to send their music, videos and photos from their mobile devices to the TV.
- Ethernet Port and Dual-band WiFi
- USB File Format Compatibility: TS (H.264), MOV (H.264), MP4, MKV (H.264), AC3, FLAC, AIFF, WAV (PCM), WMA, MP3, AAC, GIF, PNG, JPG
- Inputs: Optical Audio Out, Headphone Jack, Composite, RF, 1 USB (media player),4 HDMI 2.0 (HDMI ARC supported by one)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective), 60Hz (Native)
Please note that only US customers could watch the Roku streaming channels.
Users could buy TCL 55US5800 4K TV for $499.99 from Amazon. And also, for $999.99 users could purchase the 65-inch size of this smart TV.
Hisense 43H7C2 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD
Hisense is another TV brand with 4K TVs more suitable for customers who want to enjoy the high quality picture at an affordable price. They could expect bold contrast, sharp lines and vivid colors from Hisense H7 series.
Some of the features of this 4K (3840x2160p resolution) smart TV are:
- Web Browser & App Store
- UHD Upscaler: allowing 1080p videos to be watched in a higher resolution
- HDR processing: providing a wider range of colors and brighter picture
- Inputs: LAN, 1 Composite, 1 Component, 1 RF, 3 USB Ports and 4 HDMI Ports
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
There are 4 sizes of this Hisense TV available on Amazon.com: 65-inch ($899), 55-inch ($641.71), 50-inch ($548) and 43-inch ($343.99).